Hypro roller pumps are designed for agricultural and industrial spraying and transfer of a variety of fluids. These include insecticides, herbicides, emulsives, aromatic solvents, liquid fertilizers and many other liquids. The economical rotary-action roller principle requires no check valves while providing positive displacement characteristics with less friction and lower starting torque than other pumps. Construction features include a cast-iron body, 416 stainless steel shaft, sealed factory-lubricated ball bearings, cartridge-type lip seals of Buna-N, and versatile Super Rollers. (Super Rollers feature the life of polypropylene and the chemical resistance of nylon.) Rotation is clockwise.
This 6 roller pump achieves up to 62.1 gpm (235 lpm) and 150 psi (10.3 bar).
- Max. flow: 33.1 gpm/125 lpm at 540 rpm; Max. flow: 62.1 gpm/235 lpm at 1000 rpm
- Max. pressure: continuous 100 psi/6.9 bar; Max. pressure: intermittent 150 psi/10.3 bar
- Max. rated speed: 1000 rpm
- Max. fluid temperature: 140F/60C
- Rollers: Buna-N standard
- Housing: Cast Iron
- Port size: 1 1⁄2" NPT
- Shaft size: 15⁄16" solid
- Pump shaft rotation: CW
- Shaft Seals: Buna-N standard
- Available PTO adapters (forged steel recommended)
- Rotor: Cast Iron,
- Weight: 30 lbs./13.6 kg