30.1 gpm/113.8 lpm
This 3-diaphragm, epoxy-coated pump achieves up to 30.1 gpm (113.8 lpm) and 290 psi (20 bar).
Hypro low-pressure diaphragm pumps are recommended for ground and low-level spraying of herbicides, pesticides, liquid fertilizers and many other hard-to-handle fluids.
Low-cost maintenance and almost wear-free operation make these pumps ideal for a wide variety of spraying jobs. Pressure and output are designed for optimum performance of medium to large sized sprayers.
Hypro low-pressure diaphragm pumps can be adapted for splined shaft, hollow shaft, and solid shaft drive options. Pumps include a pulsation dampener.
- Max. flow: 30.1 gpm/113.8 lpm
- Max. pressure: 290 psi/20 bar
- Max. rated speed: 3600 rpm
- Max. fluid temperature: 140F/60C
- Port sizes: 1-1⁄2" HB inlet, 1" HB outlet
- Shaft:3/4" hollow shaft with gear reduction for 5 hp gasoline engine
- Pump shaft rotation: CW and CCW
- Housing components for liquid handling: epoxy-coated
- Diaphragms: 3, semi-hydraulic
- Weight: 44 lbs./20 kg