Heat shrink push-on terminals are female and male blade type connectors that mate with each other to connect or quick disconnect a wired connection. The heat shrink material completely seals the terminal and is the most durable insulation for electrical connections. Heat shrink push-on terminals can be used in applications that utilize wire to transfer electrical current.
- Heat shrink is adhesive-lined and color-coded to industry standard wire range.
- The translucent, gauge printed heat shrink allows for visual inspection.
- Have a greater pull strength when compared to vinyl or nylon.
- Heat shrink terminals protect against corrosion and are waterproof.
- Rated to 600 volts maximum, building wire; 1000 volts maximum, 105° C.