Vinyl-insulated butted seam butt connectors are terminals that are used to mate, connect, or terminate a single wire. The vinyl material acts as an economic insulation and the butted seam is the most common type of terminal barrel. Vinyl-insulated butt splices are great for marine vehicles, and in other applications that utilize wire to transfer electrical current.
- This series is the most economical insulated terminal available.
- The PVC insulation sleeve is securely fastened to the butted seam barrel.
- The insulation has a flared entry for easier wire insertion.
- Industry standard color-coding indicates wire range.
- Rated 600 volts maximum, building wire; 1000 volts maximum, signs and fixtures.
- Temperature rating: 105° C (221° F).