The D25553K 1-9/16" Spline Combination Hammer, with its durable and hard hitting German engineered mechanism, delivers 8 joules of impact energy. The lightest weight hammer in the DEWALT Spline family gives it an ergonomic and compact design. The D25553K is ideally suited for serial drilling of rebar, coring for through-hole for mechanical and electrical applications and chipping in any mid to upper wall and ceiling application.
- 12 amp motor provides high performance and overload protection - 490 rpm, 3300 bpm
- 8.0 joules of impact energy provides fast drilling and powerful chipping
- Rear handle mount for increased user comfort in down drilling applications
- Rubber grip helps reduce the level of vibration felt by the user
- Factory-set clutch reduces sudden, high torque reactions if bit jams
- Lightweight 14 lbs. design allows for easy through hole drilling for mechanical and electrical applications.
- Optimized mechanism for fast drilling of holes for rebar doweling and large diameter mechanical anchors.
- Chipping function allows for fast surface chipping in ceiling, upper and mid wall applications
- Compatible with DWH050K drilling dust extraction system.
- Compatible with DWH053K chiseling dust extraction system.
- AMPS 12.0 AMPS
- BLOWS/MIN 3,300 BPM
- CHIPPING YES
- CHUCK TYPE SPLINE
- CLUTCH INTEGRAL
- E-CLUTCH(TM) NO
- IMPACT ENERGY 8.0 JOULES
- LOADED SPEED (BPM) 3,300
- NO LOAD SPEED 490 RPM
- OPTIMAL CONCRETE DRILLING 3/8 - 1-1/4 IN
- POWER TOOL TYPE CORDED
- TOOL LENGTH 18.6 IN
- TOOL WEIGHT 13.55 LBS
- VIBRATION CONTROL NO
- VIBRATION MEASUREMENT 18.3 M/S²
- WOOD/STEEL DRILLING NO IN
- 360° side handle
- Kit Box
- Users Guide