Commercial-Grade Heater with More Than Enough Power
The ER10000 features 10,000 watts of heating power with 34,150 BTUs.
Applications include drying out moisture, curing paint, heating a construction site, and even killing bed bugs.
Our industrial electric heaters can reach a maximum temperature of 155° / 68°C.
When searching for industrial electric heaters or electric bed bug heaters, your journey should start and finish with the ER10000. A 10,000-watt electric heater capable of producing 34,150 BTUs, and requiring only one plug for power, this electric heater is suitable for a wide range of heating and drying applications. Whether it’s used for restoration, heating, drying, or even killing bed bugs in a 500 square foot room, the ER10000 has more than enough power to get the job done.
- 10,000 watt heater
- Requires 240V 50 amp circuit
- Use only one NEMA 6-50P plug for power
- Compatible with NEMA 14-50 extension cords
- 41.7 amps
- 34,150 BTU’s
- Fan speed 1,450 CFM
- Maximum temperature 155°F, 68°C
- Dimensions: 22.25″ x 25.5″ x 16″ / 572 mm x 572 mm x 406 mm
- Weight: 46 lbs. / 20.9 kg
- ETL Listed and CE Mark
- Free shipping within the continental USA
- 2-Year Warranty