HOT FOOT INVISINET EXCLUSION NETTING
Keep Hot Foot's InvisiNet exclusion netting between you and pest birds!
Exclusion netting or bird netting is one of the most effective way to eliminate problem birds, solving the problem immediately once it is installed. Ideal for protecting semi-enclosed structures or blocking off other areas where birds like to roost, bird netting literally places a barrier between the birds and their landing surfaces to provide 100% protection when installed correctly.
Traditionally, exclusion netting can be ugly, heavy, and at risk of stretching. That's why Hot Foot made a premium line of InvisiNet exclusion netting.
HOT FOOT INVISINET KNOTLESS EXCLUSION NETTING
Without a doubt, knotless polypropylene is the most superior and advanced netting for bird control available. Made from multi-strand polypropylene, knotless netting offers many advantages over traditional knotted polypropylene nets:
- Over 70% stronger and 30% lighter than traditional knotted bird netting
- Fire retardant to BS 5867 with a melting point that is nearly 50% higher than other nets
- Easier to cut to size and shape - we can even do it at the factory with a turnaround time of approximately 10 days
- Soft to the touch and does not need to be pulled into shape as do traditional knotted polyethylene nets.
- Lighter weight means they are cheaper to transport and easier to install and can use lighter fittings to install than knotted bird nets
Strong, light-weight, and durable - Hot Foot InvisiNet Knotless exclusion netting is one of the most effective ways to keep pest birds away, and is virtually invisible for better aesthetics.
Guaranteed not to stretch or sag over the life of the netting. It's also durable with a breaking strain of 44lbs or greater, and resistant to UV breakdown - guaranteed for 10 years!
Hot Foot's multi-purpose InvisiNet exclusion is great for:
- Protecting open or semi-enclosed structures
- Wrapping large open areas where birds like to roost like under eaves and over rafters - at home or in commercial/industrial areas
- Keeping birds out of loading docks, overhangs, aircraft hangars, warehouses
- Shielding architectural features from nesting birds like column tops
Hot Foot's InvisiNet exclusion netting is effective against all medium-sized and bigger roosting birds - the most persistent and destructive birds.