HEPA Filtration + UV Sterilization
The Santa Fe Air Purifier uses HEPA filtration to remove 99.97% of airborne pollutants, plus UV light to kill germs, viruses, and more. This 2-in-1 filter also features activated carbon for odor elimination. It features a real-time air quality display and automatically adjusts its speed based on the quality of air in the space.
Ideal for residential and office spaces as large as 500 square feet, the Santa Fe Air Purifier features three fan speeds on the digital control panel and can be programmed to turn off up to 12 hours in advance. A sleep mode triggers the quietest setting to minimize noise.
- HEPA Filtration: Filters out 99.97% of pollutants. Helps keep you healthier by filtering out pollutants like pollen, dust, mold, bacteria, and airborne viruses.
- UV Sterilization: Kills all types of microorganisms, including drug-resistant bacteria.
- Purifies Air: Works to kill bacteria and viruses with UVA+UVC process. Removing pollutants in the air can lead to several immediate and long-term health benefits, such as better sleep quality and increased life expectancy.
- Quiet Operation: Low noise with Sleep Mode for quiet operation.
- Eliminates Odor: Combats odor causing material with activated carbon filter.
- Air Quality Indication: Real-time air quality display with auto speed adjustment.