Acceptance, Durability and Control = Performance
Utilizes the power of a second generation anticoagulant in a mini-pellet formulation that’s preferred for its high acceptance, efficacy and broad label.
Talon®-G rodenticide maintains one of the highest acceptance rates among rodenticides and contains brodifacoum, a second-generation anticoagulant that provides effective control with a single feeding.
- Contains brodifacoum, which is effective against both warfarin-resistant rats and mice with a single feeding
- Unique mini-pellets have been proven to be highly attractive to rodents, especially mice
- Talon-G bait packs allow scent to filter out but keep moisture from coming in
- Single feeding reduces exposure and cost, limiting bait shyness
- Mini-pellet formulation is made of a high-quality grain base and has one of the highest acceptance rates among rodenticides
- The bait stays fresh longer for increased rodent attraction both indoors and outdoors