This roller pump from Hypro is unique because of its economical rotary action roller design. It doesn't need any check valves while displacing liquids, which greatly reduces the friction and torque so that it's one of the most efficient and comfortable pumps to use when spraying liquid fertilizers, aromatic solvents, emulsives, herbicides and any other industrial fluid.
- Port Size: 3/4 NPT
- Max. fluid temperature:140 F/60 C
- Housing: Cast Iron (C), Ni-Resist (N) or Silvercast(XL)
- Pump Shaft rotation: Clockwise when looking at the shaft end (counter clockwise available)
- Rollers: Super Rollers standard, Poly (T3) and Teflon (T2)
- Shaft Seals: Viton standard
- Available shaft adapters
- Special torque arm and base kit is available for gas engines.
- Rotor: Cast Iron, Ni-Resist or Silvercast
- Weight; 5lbs./2.27 Kg