Incorporates several unique features to provide commercial effectiveness and domestic serviceability.
Flypod® incorporates several unique features to provide commercial effectiveness and domestic serviceability. Designed specifically to be quick and easy to service, Flypod® incorporates a patented rear glueboard removal system, ensuring the user doesn't come into contact with dead flies or the sticky glueboard.
• Patented rear glueboard removal provides ease of service for the user
• Unique cone shaped body traps fly inside before catching it on the glueboard
• Unique curved base sits flush to the desk top allowing flies to crawl up to the UV light source
• High efficacy UV tubes
• Designed for use with Glupac® glueboards with UV stabiliser
• The polypropylene diffuser distributes the UV light throughout 180°whilst discreetly hiding caught flies
• With its stylish and compact design, Flypod® discreetly fits in with any front of house or domestic environment
• Tubes: 1 x TPX18
• Glueboard: 1 x INF252
• Suggested area coverage: 30m²